Mark Divine, former Navy SEAL says, “A hard physical challenge must be met with an equally intense recovery. That’s one of the most profound lessons that yoga taught me. You can’t just a do the hard.”
- Increase spinal mobility.
- Loosen up the hips.
- Decrease muscle soreness.
- Promote relaxation.
- Seated Sidebends
- Folded Butterfly
- Reclining 2-Knee Spinal Twist
- Happy Baby
- Reclining Butterfly
- This is a gentle routine will probably feel best later in the day when you’re a little more supple.
- Take deep, slow abdominal breaths throughout to maximise the restorative benefits of the sequence.