Try to stay relaxed throughout the sequence, breathing in and out through your nose. See if you can make your session completely struggle-free—letting go of tension as you move through each pose.
- Mobilise and stretch the spine—especially the lower back.
- Open up the shoulders.
- Stretch the calves and hamstrings.
- Open up the hips—the quads, groin and hip flexors.
- Stretch the soles and tops of the feet.
- Stretch the triceps and chest.
- Release tension at the lower back.
- Downward Dog
- Yoga Squat + Twist
- Low Lunge
- Half-Twisted Lizard
- Screaming Toe
- Dead Pigeon
- Reclining Spinal Twist
- Post-ride or in the evening to wind down.