If you think about it, it’s bonkers to put yourself into crazy shapes—like sitting on a bike and riding up a mountain—without at least unsticking yourself first.
- Increase spinal and hip mobility.
- Stretch the calves, hamstrings, hips and groin.
- Open up the chest and shoulders.
- Strengthen the upper body.
- Standing Sidebends
- Twisting Standing Forward Bend
- Side Lunge
- Warrior 1
- Warrior 2
- Reverse Warrior
- Extended Side Angle
- Spider Planks
- Block (optional for Triangle)
- This one is designed to get your blood pumping and your body flexing in the morning.
- This type of routine is called flow in yoga—because we move continuously through a series of poses, synchronising breath and movement. There are a couple of postures in this routine that will take some practice but it will be worth it when you see how many new ranges of motion are available to you.