This gentle sequence systematically mobilises all the major joints in your body, starting at the neck, and moving through the shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, spine, knees and ankles. It’s a nice one to do as a warm-up, first thing in the morning or after you’ve been sitting for a long period of time.
- Mobilise joints throughout the body.
- Improve range of motion.
- Loosen you up.
- Promote the health of the joints.
- Reduce the risk of injury.
- Block (optional for sitting cross-legged)
- Try your best to stay focussed throughout the sequence—be mindful of your movements and see if you can maintain a smooth, steady breathing pattern.