It’s a good one to learn the basics of yoga, find out where you’re tight and where you’re more flexible, and to start thinking about synchronising your breath and movement.
- Learn the foundational yoga poses.
- Stretch muscles throughout your body.
- Focus the mind.
- Practice synchronising breath and movement.
TIME OF DAY
- Morning is best, but any time really.
- Try to listen carefully to my alignment cues so that you learn the proper form for the poses. Drop me a message in the comments below if you have any questions.