This flow sequence moves pretty fast. It's designed to get the blood pumping and your heart rate up. It focuses on the quads and hips.
- Strengthen the knees, thighs and hips.
- Stretch the calves, hamstrings and hip flexors.
- Open up the chest and shoulders.
- Increase spine, shoulder, hip and knee mobility.
- You can practice this routine pre-ride.
- Research shows that we are generally high energy and alert in the morning, we hit a slump in the afternoon, pick up again early evening and then wind down as we get closer to bed. 15 minutes of light exercise in the afternoon can boost your energy if you hit a wall and shouldn’t disturb your sleep, like a cup coffee might.