Wind-Relieving pose is a crucial pose for mountain bikers to relieve tension at the lower back and stretch the hip flexors—especially post-ride.
- Stretches the hips, groin and hamstrings.
- Can help to alleviate lower back pain.
- Relieves stress.
- Lie on your back and hug your right knee into your chest.
- Press through your left heel to flex your left foot. Move your right knee in anyway that releases tension or tightness in your right hip.
- Hold for 5-10 breaths, in and out through your nose.
- Release the pose and switch sides.
- Avoid this pose if you have a hip injury.
MASTER THE POSE