One-Handed Tiger challenges your balance, stretches the quads, hip flexors and shoulders, and increases spinal mobility.
- Stretches the quads, hip flexors and shoulders.
- Strengthens the hips.
- Increases spinal mobility.
- Improves balance.
- Come to all fours. Bring your wrists directly underneath your shoulders and your hips right above your knees.
- Keeping your right knee bent, press your right foot up to the sky.
- Carefully lift your left hand off the mat, reach back and take hold of your right foot.
- Press the top of your foot into your hand, lift your chest and look straight ahead.
- Hold the pose for 5-10 deep breaths, in and out through your nose.
- Take a deep breath in, press your foot into your hand. Exhale, release your foot and switch sides.
- Avoid this pose if you have a knee, hip, back or shoulder injury.
MASTER THE POSE