- Stretches the feet, ankles and knees.
- From a kneeling position with your knees together, drop down in between your feet with your toes pointing straight back, heels tucked close to your outer hips.
- Sit up straight and hold the pose for 5-10 deep breaths, in and out through your nose.
- If you can’t sit comfortably in between your feet, you can sit on a block with your toes pointing straight back.
- You can modify the pose by sitting on your feet, toes point straight back.
- Avoid this pose if you have a foot, ankle or knee injury.