Hero pose stretches the feet, ankles, knees and quads. It's harder than it looks, so take a modification if you need to.
- Stretches the feet, ankles, knees and quads.
- From a kneeling position with your knees together, drop down in between your feet with your toes pointing straight back, heels tucked close to your outer hips.
- Sit up straight and hold the pose for 5-10 deep breaths, in and out through your nose.
- If you can’t sit comfortably in between your feet, you can sit on a block with your toes pointing straight back.
- You can modify the pose by sitting on your feet, toes point straight back.
- Avoid this pose if you have a foot, ankle or knee injury.
MASTER THE POSE