- Stretches the ankles, calves, hamstrings and lower back.
- From Low Lunge, rock back and flex your front foot. Square your hips with the mat and fold forward.
- Walk your hands towards the top of your mat and draw your toes back to increase the stretch in your calves and hamstrings.
- Be careful not to over-stretch your lower back.
- Stay in the pose for 5-10 deep breaths.
- Take a deep breath in. Exhale, rock back to Low Lunge and step back to Downward Dog for the other side.
- Avoid this pose if you have a knee or lower back injury.