If you notice that you’re holding your breath when you put your lungs and ribcage in uncomfortable positions, see if you can be conscious of this and try to breathe more normally.
PRIMARY MUSCLES STRETCHED
- Abs, obliques and lower back.
- Neck and shoulders.
- Calves and hamstrings.
- IT Band and TFL.
- Standing Sidebends
- Twisting Standing Forward Bend
- Extended Side Angle
- Thread The Needle
- Knee-down Twist
- Block (optional for Triangle)
- This is a great warm up sequence.
- Initiate twists from the base of your spine and allow the movement to unwind all the way up to your neck like a spiral staircase.