You can practice this 15-minute savasana at the end of your yoga routine, after a ride or before bed. It includes a guided body scan.
- Release tension in tight muscles.
- Quiet the mind.
- Fine-tune interoception (body awareness).
- Relieve stress.
- Improve focus and concentration.
- Optional—any props that make you more comfortable.
TIME OF DAY
- Any time, but post-ride might be the most effective.
- You can put a pillow under your knees if lying on your back with straight legs is uncomfortable.