In this sequence, try continually to refine your alignment. This will help to create a sense of stability from which to work on your balance.
- Improve balance and body control.
- Enhance focus and concentration.
- Strengthen the hips, core and shoulders.
- Stretch the calves, hamstrings, groin, quads and hip flexors.
- Improve spinal mobility.
- Block (optional for Balancing Half Moon)
- The peak pose in this sequence is Wild Thing, which may take some building up to. Please be careful coming into this backbend, especially if you have any shoulder issues.